Thursday, October 19, 2006

Shooting Schedule for 10/21 - 10/23

I will try and call everyone or email them with their personal call time schedule, but here is a general overview for those who would like to plan early.

Saturday, October 21:

10:30-12:30 - Bum Scene (pg 6)
1:00-4:00 - Ext Snow City (pg 8, 9)
5:00-10:00 - Karen's Bedroom Night scenes (pg 3, 4, 8)

Sunday October 22:

10:30 - 11:30 - Karen's Bedroom Day Scene (pg 8)
12:30 - 2:30 - Karen's Downstair Scene
3:00 - 4:30 - End Scene (EXT, before last hospital scene)

Monday October 23:

5pm - 12pm Snow City Cafe (we may wrap early that day)

I will have full wardrobe requirements for each day, as well as props ready tommorow, so that everyone is ready. We originaly were scheduled to do the hospital scene on Saturday, but because of a conflict with the location, we will shoot the following weekend on the 28th. That should only take 4 or 5 hours to do both sequences that needs to be shot. Also that is why monday is so light. We may have a few pick up shots that day, but I doubt it.

Anyway, more to come shortly. I am currently breaking down the script into each shot, page, prop, wardrobe and lighting requirements for the various days. As soon as that is complete, it will be published.

Ben Clarke (the author) left us a note in the comments, I thought I would bring it up to the main page:

"Hi everyone!I just thought I'd pass on my best wishes to you all for the shoot this weekend. It's been a real priviledge to watch this film come together from all the way over here in the UK, and I am really thankful to everyone who has taken the time to get involved.

Thanks also to Mike, who has worked very hard to get this far and who has been a pleasure to work with from the start. A real professional.

I hope the shoot goes well for you all, particularly Sheri who has the task of being centre stage throughout this film.

So..good luck, and if Mike gets you doing something crazy, you can just blame me for writing it in the first place! Ben Clarke."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/