Thursday, November 30, 2006

Almost done! sorta

I talked to the lab today and the footage should be comming down directly. They said they won't wait for me to make full payment (apparently they trust me) and right now they are just waiting for machine time to do the telecine. They are stacked from open to close with 16mm stuff to transfer, so we got to wait. I think if everyone calls Post Works and bugs Jerimiah, that might make it go quicker, so if you have spare time, that would be the time to do it.

Other than that, all I know is maybe a week or two from now we will be able to watch the raw footage. In two or three months we should have something resembling a final cut, though I am not sure how long a final cut will take.

1 Comments:

At 12/31/2006 10:26 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

It's been a month since your last update. How goes the production? We're all getting antsy. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/