Monday, November 27, 2006

Waiting...Waiting....Waiting....

Well I am still waiting for the lab to return my tapes. They said it should be soon, but I understand there is a lot of bigger features being worked on, so we are looking to get machine time when we can. Soon though Soon!

Sherry was asking if I am still alive, well close enough. I have started to work on Isotac, trying to figure out a good way to get some money to shoot that on 35mm with a full crew. Just trying to fill time until I get the labwork back and can start cutting.

Also soon I should have contracts for all the actors to clear up the use of the footage. I have a few composers who are wanting to work on the film, so there is a chance we could have a really nice soundtrack to go with the film.

Anyway...to pass some time I thought I would post some pictures.


or you can see the whole host of pictures at http://www.isotacmovie.com/sleep.html
be warned there are like 200 from that first day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/