Friday, April 20, 2007

Trailer almost out

I have been neglecting this blog a bit.....way way way too much work. I have a new freelance gig making comercials, my full time news photography and more film projects in the cue than ever. I just shot a 3 minute 16mm color short the other day (what an experience....thank god sleep was a smoother shoot!) and I have another 16mm music video working its way through the line.

It occurs to me that I will not be able to show this film to most people until things like music and EFX are in place. That will take a long time, so I am cutting a trailer to give you guys a taste of the film. It should be done this weekend or next and that will be posted to this site for the public to see.

The rough cut is more or less done. There are a few things that needs to be cleaned up and fixed, but for all intents an purposes it should go off to the composer this week or next for score. Then we can do some EFX work and ready it for festival. At this point it doesn't look like I will have the money to finish in HD, not for a while at least. Sort of unfortunate, since thats why I went with PWNY lab in the first place, but oh well. My pending move to california is going to be a bit more expensive than I thought, so I need to save that money to get down there. Also these other projects are draining my checkbook. Oh well, the one-light still looks pretty good, and any major festival we get into I am sure I'd part with the cash at that point.

I suppose that is all for now, I will be posting that trailer in WMV format (and probably mov too for all you mac's out there) when its done. I might also post a few pics from the last short we did.

Keep checking back!

2 Comments:

At 4/29/2007 1:25 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

How's the trailer coming? I'm waiting with bated breath.

 
At 4/30/2007 3:14 AM, Blogger HollywoodActor said...

..me too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/